______RISNBAY____

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

REFLECTIONS

I have learned so much after doing all 4 of the templates. Firstly, I have learned how to evaluate a website. It could be evaluated based on its purpose, coverage, authority, accuracy, currency, accessiblity, presentation and arrangement and usability. The templates guided me as I evaluated each website carefully. I did not know that evaluating a website could be this thorough, and indeed, it has opened my eyes to analyse each website carefully before I use them in the future.

Among the areas that we have covered, I feel that evaluating the purpose of a website is one of the most important areas to look out for. As the purpose and aims of the website tells one why its priorities are. If it was a marketing site, it could be biased, similarly, if it was an informational educating site, it mostly would be neutral in its opinions, instead it would be a facutal site.

UIR has indeed taught me many things!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home